Terms & Conditions
Transactions between website users
- Through the Site, Z-Empire Global Ltd provides an electronic web-based Site for exchanging information between buyers and suppliers of products. Z-Empire Global Ltd does not represent the seller nor the buyer in specific transactions and does not charge any commissions from completing any transactions. As a result, Z-Empire Global Ltd does not control and is not liable to or responsible for the quality, safety, lawfulness or availability of the products or services offered for sale on the Site or the ability of the suppliers to complete a sale or the ability of buyers to complete a purchase.
Members are hereby made aware that there may be risks of dealing with people acting under false pretences. Z-Empire Global Ltd uses internal process to verify the accuracy of the information our members provide us when they register on the Site. However, because member verification on the Internet is difficult, Z-Empire Global Ltd cannot and does not confirm each Member's purported. We encourage you to use the various information available on the Site, as well as common sense, to evaluate with whom you are dealing.
- Each Member acknowledges that it is fully assuming the risks of purchase and sale transactions when using the Site to conduct transactions, and that it is fully assuming the risks of liability or harm of any kind in connection with subsequent activity of any kind relating to products or services that are the subject of transactions using the Site. Such risks shall include, but are not limited to, mis-representation of products and services, fraudulent schemes, unsatisfactory quality, failure to meet specifications, defective or dangerous products, unlawful products, delay or default in delivery or payment, cost mis-calculations, breach of warranty, breach of contract and transportation accidents. Such risks also include the risks that the manufacture, importation, export, distribution, offer, display, purchase, sale and/or use of products or services offered or displayed on the Site may violate or may be asserted to violate Third Party Rights, and the risk that Members may incur costs of defense or other costs in connection with third parties' assertion of Third Party Rights, or in connection with any claims by any party that they are entitled to defense or indemnification in relation to assertions of rights, demands or claims by Third Party Rights claimants. Such risks also include the risks that consumers, other purchasers, end-users of products or others claiming to have suffered injuries or harms relating to product originally obtained by Member of the Site as a result of purchase and sale transactions in connection with using the Site may suffer harms and/or assert claims arising from their use of such products. All of the foregoing risks are hereafter referred to as “Transaction Risks.". Each Member agrees that Z-Empire Global Ltd shall not be liable or responsible for any damages, liabilities, costs, harms, inconveniences, business disruptions or expenditures of any kind that may arise a result of or in connection with any Transaction Risks.
Members are solely responsible for all of the terms and conditions of the transactions conducted on, through or as a result of use of the Site, including, without limitation, terms regarding payment, returns, warranties, shipping, insurance, fees, taxes, title, licenses, fines, permits, handling, transportation and storage.
In the event that any Member has a dispute with any party to a transaction, such Member agrees to release and indemnify Z-Empire Global Ltd (and our agents, affiliates, directors, officers and employees) from all claims, demands, actions, proceedings, costs, expenses and damages (including without limitation any actual, special, incidental or consequential damages) arising out of or in connection with such transaction.
Limitation of Liability
- The features and services on the site are provided on an “as is" and “as available" basis, and Z-Empire Global Ltd hereby expressly disclaims any and all warranties of condition, quality, durability, performance, accuracy, reliability, merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose. All such warranties representations, conditions, undertakings and terms are hereby excluded.
- Z-Empire Global Ltd makes no representations or warranties about the validity, accuracy, correctness, reliability quality stability, completeness, or correctness of any information provided on or through the site Z-Empire Global Ltd does not represent or warranty that the manufacture, importation, exportation, distribution, offer, display, purchase, sale and/or use of products or services offered displayed on the site does not violate any third party rights; and Z-Empire Global Ltd makes no representations or warranties or any kind concerning any product or service or displayed on the site.
- Any material downloaded or otherwise obtained through the Site is done at each Member's sole discretion and risk and each Member is solely responsible for any damage to its computer system or loss of data that results from the download of any such material. No advice or information, whether oral or written, obtained by any Member from Z-Empire Global Ltd or through or from the Site shall create any warranty not expressly stated herein.
- Under no circumstances shall Z-Empire Global Ltd be held liable for an delay or failure or disruption of the content or services delivered through the Site resulting directly or indirectly from acts.
- Each Member hereby agrees to indemnify and save Z-Empire Global Ltd, its affiliates, directors, officers and employees harmless, from any and all losses, claims, liabilities (including legal costs on a full indemnity basis) which may arise from such Member's use of the Site (including but not limited to the display of such Member's information on the Site) or from its breach of any of the terms and conditions of this Rules. Each Member hereby further agrees to indemnify and save Z-Empire Global Ltd, its affiliates, directors, officers and employees harmless, from any and all losses, claims, liabilities (including legal costs on a full indemnity basis) which may arise from Member's breach of any representations and warranties made by Member to Z-Empire Global Ltd, including but not limited to those set forth in Sections 4.C, 4.D and 4.E above. Each Member hereby further agrees to indemnify and save Z-Empire Global Ltd, its affiliates, directors, officers and employees harmless, from any and all losses, claims, liabilities (including legal costs on a full indemnity basis) which may arise, directly or indirectly, as a result of any claims asserted by Third Party Rights claimants or other third parties relating to products offered or displayed on the Site. Each Member hereby further agrees that Z-Empire Global Ltd is not responsible and shall have no liability to it, for any material posted by others, including defamatory, offensive or illicit material and that the risk of damages from such material rests entirely with each Member. Z-Empire Global Ltd reserves the right, at its own expense, to assume the exclusive defence and control of any matter otherwise subject to indemnification by you, in which event you shall cooperate with Z-Empire Global Ltd in asserting any available defences.
- Z-Empire Global Ltd shall not be liable for any special, direct, indirect, punitive, incidental or consequential damages or any damages whatsoever (including but not limited to damages for loss of profits or savings, business interruption, loss of information), whether in contract, negligence, tort or otherwise or any other damages resulting from any of the following:
- the use or the inability to use the Site;
- any defect in goods, samples, data, information or services purchased or obtained from a Member or a third-party service provider through the Site;
- violation of Third Party Rights or claims or demands that Members' manufacture, importation, export, distribution, offer, display, purchase, sale and/or use of products or services offered or displayed on the Site may violate or may be asserted to violate Third Party Rights; or claims by any party that they are entitled to defense or indemnification in relation to assertions of rights, demands or claims by Third Party Rights claimants;
- unauthorized access by third parties to data or private information of any Member;
- statements or conduct of any Member of the Site; or any matters relating to Premium Services however arising, including negligence.
- Notwithstanding any of the foregoing provisions, Z-Empire Global Ltd, its employees, agents, affiliates, representatives or anyone acting on its behalf shall be liable for its Use. The preceding sentence shall not preclude the requirement by the Member to prove actual damages. All claims arising from the use of the Site or the Z-Empire Global Ltd service must be filed within one (1) year from the date the cause of action arose.
Registered User Identification and Passwords
As a Registered User, you are responsible for maintaining the strict confidentiality of your Password, for any activity under that Password. You agree to
- immediately notify us of any unauthorized use of your Password or any other breach of security;
- ensure that you log out and fully exit your Account at the end of each session.
It is your sole responsibility to control the dissemination and use of your Password, control access to and use of your Account, and notify Z-Empire Global Ltd if and when you wish to close your Account.
Z-Empire Global Ltd will not be responsible or liable for any loss or damage arising from your failure to comply with this clause.
You should keep your Password safe and should not disclose it to any other person. You shall not transfer or sell your User ID to any other person and you shall not permit, either directly or indirectly, any other person to utilize your User ID or Password.
Suspension of Registered User Accounts
Z-Empire Global Ltd may suspend or terminate a Registered Users' Account or Email Account at any time and without notice to the Registered User if:
- in Z-Empire Global Ltd's determination, there is any breach of the provisions of these Terms by the Registered User; or
- Z-Empire Global Ltd has reasonable grounds to suspect that information provided by a Registered User is untrue, inaccurate or is not current or complete.
- Z-Empire Global Ltd believes that the Registered User's actions may cause financial loss or legal liability to such Registered User, Z-Empire Global Ltd or other Users.